Adium developers descend upon c4, the Villagers cowered in fear
Evan, Colin and myself all went to Chicago over the weekend. For those who do not know, we were there for a gathering of developers called c4.
- All planes except for mine were late coming in. Mine was late leaving Chicago on Sunday.
- The transportation system in Chicago rocks. Evan and I are both from the Southern part of the states, and nobody in these areas seems to take public transportation. If we had something like the L in Houston I’d take it everywhere I could.
- Colin almost died.
- I got lost on the L at 3 am in the morning on Saturday.
- This is the first time Evan, Colin or myself have met each other in real life.
- Colin and I did not get a chance to try Chicago style pizza.
There were others, but those seem to come to mind the quickest. There were some awesome presentations, and we got to meet a lot of great people. Colin and I went to the Sunday event at Adler and I got to show off the app Evan and I are working on to a few people.
Evan and Colin outside with DrunkenBatman and some other dudes:
Here I am at the Greek place we ended up at on Friday night:
The best part is that we had a really great time. We even talked about Adium and Growl a little bit. I definitely plan to go to c4 again next year.
I enjoyed meeting new people the most. I got to meetup with Daniel Jalkut, Justin Miller, Travis Cripps and many other great people. It was just an awesome thing to do, and I’m sure as hell glad I went.