[Adium-devl] Adium 1.0 beta

Peter Hosey boredzo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 09:28:09 UTC 2006

On Jun 29, 2006, at 01:46:56, Christopher Forsythe wrote:
> Just a reminder to everyone, code freeze started on the 28th. The
> only thing going in should be fixes for crashers that are appearing
> in the alphas, and things of that nature.

That reminds me. Would it be OK if I committed my revised plus and
minus images from my website? They're public domain, and now that
I've converted them to grayscale from RGB, they're smaller (by a few
bytes) than the existing images.

> And congrats to everyone, I know everyone has put their heart into
> Adium and it really shows. You should all be proud.

Even though my 1.0 code isn't being used yet, thanks. :)
\ Peter Hosey / boredzo at gmail.com
PGP public key ID: 7AB26BAD (since 2006-01-01)