[Adium-devl] Jingle, Sip and IAX2 in one step

Brian West brian.west at mac.com
Wed Nov 8 20:28:47 UTC 2006

Well freeswitch is a library.  We are about to work on the video part
also to extend it into the video arena.  Quicktime RTP doesn't do ICE
which is a requirement for Jingle.  But you could mix and match
quicktime for video and freeswitch for the audio/voip part.  You
could also plug quicktime into freeswitch or freeswitch into
quicktime.  Really nothing is out of the question.  We wrote the
jingle library using iksemel and passes up all the non-jingle stuff
up to the developer so they can make the choice.

/b