[Adium-devl] Trac Wishlist

Chris Forsythe chris at growl.info
Fri Nov 10 12:58:13 UTC 2006

Evan Schoenberg wrote:

> On Nov 10, 2006, at 6:41 AM, Christopher Forsythe wrote:
>
>> Is this something that we custom made or what?
>

> Yes, it's added via our trac.ini. (Not sure if there's a webadmin
> interface offhand for it, but I bet there is).

*sigh* that'll make it tough.

SimpleTicket is probably what is hiding this, and if not then it's a
permissions issue. I'm wondering if we can just avoid the whole
situation by setting up a keyword system for this. If we can make a
report that uses a keyword then it'd basically be the same end result.

Thoughts?

Chris