[Adium-devl] Ticket Task Force

Eric Richie edr1084 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 17:26:39 UTC 2006

Hey guys,

I just wanted to send everyone a quick note about the "Task Force" that
Chris and I now have set up for handling some of those pesky bugs that we
just can't seem to reproduce.  I've now got 6-8 people ready and willing to
do a bit of testing for us as needed. (Several of them have already been
asking if I've got anything for them yet and it's been less than 24
hours...)  The idea is that when we come across something on trac that needs
to be reproduced or something that we're having trouble reproducing on our
own, email me, IM me ( http://trac.adiumx.com/wiki/edr1084), or otherwise
contact me with the ticket number and assign the ticket to me ('edr1084').
I'll then assign it to my "task force".  If a couple of them try and we get
nothing then it'll get closed.  Otherwise they will provide a step by step
method for reproducing the issue.  Assuming everything works smoothly it
should be a big help to all of us to be able to farm out a little of the
repro work here and there.  So from now on be sure to let me know about
anything like that.  Also if any of you are working on things currently and
need some more information, send me the ticket number so I have some tickets
to start with until I get a chance to go sift through some of what's there.
If anyone has any questions/suggestions feel free to let me know!

Eric