[Adium-devl] Biweekly status update - 10/7

Colin Barrett timber at lava.net
Sun Oct 8 01:51:29 UTC 2006

On Oct 7, 2006, at 10:01 AM, Christopher Forsythe wrote:
> Oh, and we're down to 21, with only a few of those as non-joscar.
> Some folks suggested branching 1.0 when all of the non-joscar issues
> are done (http://trac.adiumx.com/report/10). Thoughts?

Completely agree.

> Colin
> 3893 Directims are sent twice sometimes - I'm ok with not blocking
> on this one. We didn't have very good working dim at all in .8x, so
> a little bit of badness won't hurt possibly here.

Nod nod. I'd still like to fix this at some point, but not blocking on
this is OK. Getting 1.0 out the door is more important at this point.
I'm also wondering when/if the unit tests will be fixed to work with
the ant build? That would help me work much faster -- currently, all I
can verify is that my patch compiles.

> 4226 Message view displaying weird things. - It was assigned to you
> but I'm not sure why. If you can't repro it or it's too hard to
> repro this, I'm ok with pushing to 1.2. I don't see where it's
> joscar dependent as suggested in the comments though, so you may
> want to look into other protocols like Evan suggested.

Reproing this is quite tough. If anyone else is able to, please
contact me. I've only been able to repro this on joscar (and I haven't
seen it for a while). Again, if anyone has more leads contact me.