[Adium-devl] Fwd: Bonjour support in Adium

Chris Forsythe chris at growl.info
Wed Apr 4 16:24:18 UTC 2007

Indeed, I'm cc'ing Peter.

Peter, we're currently discussing the best way for us to move forward,
whether to continue using our existing Bonjour library, or to use the
libgaim xmpp library with it being abstracted to the point of being
usable for Bonjour. I think a strong portion of the developers on our
team are leaning towards the latter, albeit the former is still a valid
option since it is there and works (for whatever "works" means).

Chris