[Adium-devl] Branches -> Trunk
catfish.man at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 20:57:08 UTC 2007
Since SoC is coming to a close, we need to work out what our merge
plan is. My thoughts:
1) Merge the SoC06 accessibility branch. Way overdue for whatever
reason, I think we should get it in asap.
2) Merge no more than once per week, to allow for post-merge
2a) If at all possible, have the student responsible for the branch
allocate some time for it the week of their merge, since they're the
most likely to know how to fix issues in it.
3) Let students decide if their branch is ready to be merged, or
whether they'd like to continue to work on it a bit after SoC to
polish it up.
4) Merge the applescript branch early if possible, since it includes
a limited test suite that might catch breakage caused by other merges.
5) Merge the bonjour branch early since it's pretty isolated from the
rest of the code.
More information about the Adium-devl