[Adium-devl] Hardware plans

Matt Handley applmak at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 14:08:45 UTC 2007

Right. The only benefit I would see to having multiple minis would be
to have a separate OS/processor type on each one, thereby allowing us
to test how well certain builds are working on common user setups
first.

But, since we're dropping 10.3 at some point, 10.4 is the only other
OS out right now, with 10.5 coming over the horizon. And you can only
buy Intel chips (But you won't drop PowerPC support, right?). So, that
means two computers should be sufficient.

Matt