[Adium-devl] Alternative connections methods

Peter Hosey boredzo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 04:50:00 UTC 2007

On Jan 19, 2007, at 18:27:56, Andre-John Mas wrote:
> This is one idea for a reworked account options pane.

You should change the “Manual” checkbox to a radio button group.

Connection settings: (•) Automatic
                      ( ) Manual
                          [fieldset]

And would it be reasonable to put steppers on the priority fields? (I
don't know what valid values are for the priority settings. I assume
they're numbers, with 0 being indifferent.)
\ Peter Hosey / boredzo at adiumx.com
PGP public key ID: C6550423 (since 2007-01-01)