[Adium-devl] Feb 1 is the Adium 1.0 release date

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Fri Jan 26 21:51:47 UTC 2007

On Jan 26, 2007, at 1:13 PM, Evan Schoenberg wrote:

> The subject says it all... after much ado, come hell or high water,
> we'll release Adium 1.0 on Feb 1.

	Major woot for this!

> There are some remaining problems, of course, but with 653 tickets
> closed and numerous other improvements and enhancements which never
> got ticketed, blocking on perfection will leave us hanging around with
> no release forever.

	Any chance the .tiff filename extension forcing on custom emoticon
images bug you and I discovered will see a fix in 1.0? I know it's a
rather small issue affecting maybe an even smaller community (MSN users
on 10.3), but at least I thought like asking ;-) If you point me in the
right direction I might even be bold enough to take a stab at the code,
but I'd need at least some hand holding as I am a complete libgaim
neophite!

	Other than that, I believe we should put in place some kind of "ticket
freeze" on the 1.0 milestone, 'cause it just keeps growing and growing
as we hold the release back.

> -Evan

-jmpp

PS: Let me know if you instead would like me to ticket the custom
emoticon bug into another milestone.