[Adium-devl] Service Icons from Adium X

Daniel Henninger jadestorm at nc.rr.com
Fri Jul 20 15:12:45 UTC 2007

Hi folk!

I have written a plugin for Openfire (from Jive Software, Hi
David  ;)  ) called the IM Gateway plugin.  The plugin itself is
entirely GPL (and I don't actually work for Jive).  I just added
support for XMPP, GTalk, and GaduGadu.  I'm not particularly good
with icons and I typically can ask Jive to create icons for me but
they are quite busy.  I was wondering if (at least until I can get
them to create other icons, if that ever occurs) I could incorporate
you all's service icons for those three services into my plugin,
given that I of course give you credit in the plugin's readme.  I
would be making gif versions of them probably of the "mini" versions
and also a grey version.  I wasn't sure if the icons were GPL'd or
not and even if they are I wanted to ask first.  =)  Would it be ok
if I incorporated them into my plugin?  (they are only used in the
web interface)  Thanks for your time!

Daniel