[Adium-devl] Leopard Tickets

Ari Johnson iamtheari at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 20:02:21 UTC 2007

On 6/14/07, Chris Forsythe <chris at growl.info> wrote:
> I've heard of mixed reviews of Git, and the trac integration just isn't
> there yet from what I can tell.
>
> Also, how would we get around gpl violations with git? We'd still be
> releasing a version of adium with the changes required that would cause
> Sean to c&d us.
>
> Chris

Do any other good distributed version control systems have an
acceptably-featureful and -mature integration with Trac?  There are at
least attempts at the same for darcs (which is my personal favorite),
for instance.

It really is nice to be able to do local/private branches and just
ship automated patches between copies of the repository.