[Adium-devl] Leopard Tickets

Evan Schoenberg evan.s at dreskin.net
Thu Jun 14 20:27:03 UTC 2007

On Jun 14, 2007, at 4:05 PM, Chris Forsythe wrote:

>> Do any other good distributed version control systems have an
>> acceptably-featureful and -mature integration with Trac?  There
>> are at
>> least attempts at the same for darcs (which is my personal favorite),
>> for instance.
>>
>> It really is nice to be able to do local/private branches and just
>> ship automated patches between copies of the repository.
>>

> I don't know of any off the top of my head. The other problem we
> have is
> that some folks want to use bzr, some cogito, some git, so on and
> so forth.

mtn does okay but requires farming out to a separate service for
source browsing.. but that service can easily be the handler, at
least, so clicking on [234afe8aefuq2349234] goes to the right
revision.  Doesn't bother me too badly; only annoyance really is that
viewmtn, the separate service, is on a slight delay sync (every
couple minutes? I'm not sure), but that's rarely a problem.  See
developer.pidgin.im. and http://developer.pidgin.im/viewmtn/

-Evan