[Adium-devl] Proposed minor release schedule

Chris Forsythe chris at adiumx.com
Tue Mar 6 22:31:47 UTC 2007

I moved the milestone down from 10 tickets to the 3 that are left.
I'm not sure about #6287, but David makes a pretty good point there
as to why it needs fixing quickly, and I agree. #5845 is a crasher
which of course makes sense to try to fix for 1.0.2. #6028 is old,
but if it can be fixed for 1.0.2 that'd be cool.

There is a ticket which I assigned to Peter that has a patch on it
that I moved that may come back into play, but pretty much everything
else is golden in regards to 1.0.2.

In general, 4-5 weeks seems appropriate to me for bugfix/security fix
releases.

Chris