[Adium-devl] Message style prefs

Chris Forsythe chris at adiumx.com
Sun Sep 2 00:46:23 UTC 2007

On Sep 1, 2007, at 7:36 PM, Colin Barrett wrote:

> On Sep 1, 2007, at 3:37 PM, David Smith wrote:

>>> Is this the HFS file-type you're proposing for new-style message
>>> view styles?
>>
>> That's "quoted for great truth". Sorry, forum habits kicking in :P
>
> Come on man, this is email.
>
> +1.

Not for David, for David it's G Mail </lame joke>

So let's review.
1 We have a desire by those on the dev team and by themers to allow
themers to expand beyond what we currently have implemented
2 Some on the dev team would like to see about making this available
via some form of pref setting in-theme
3 Some of the dev team would like to see commonly needed/requested
things implemented as cocoa controls rather than web stuff.
4 We may need to address other pressing issues first (such as fonts)

Did I miss anything?

Chris