[Adium-devl] Group Chat To-Do

E. E. Beerepoot erik_006 at hush.com
Wed Sep 12 16:58:52 UTC 2007

Concerning Group-chat commands:
the implementation is fully functional, however, not every single
command for every single service is supported. IRC support is
minimal, only XMPP support is almost complete.

Regarding bookmarks:
Bookmarks aren't very functional yet: Each time a bookmark is added,
a contact is created. Status is incomplete, moving appears to not
work very well all the time, and there's possibly other issues.

Although I plan on working on Group Chat, I have a ridiculous course
load at school & a family to "tend to," so progress will be slow at
times.

Erik