[Adium-devl] Keychain Issues
boredzo at adiumx.com
Wed Apr 16 11:45:50 UTC 2008
On Apr 16, 2008, at 03:36:31, Evan Schoenberg wrote:
> I needed to accomplish something before starting the day, so I
> wrote and posted:
> Please feel free to edit if you think it needs tweaking. :)
* Changed “the Adium team's” to “our”.
* Changed “and any changes” to “and that any changes”.
* Added “in any way”.
* Changed a hyphen that should have been an em dash to an em dash.
* Split the Monolingual paragraph, in order to emphasize the
Monolingual part of it. Also added “ This leads to warning
messages.” to the new latter paragraph.
<i>Universal (fat)</i> programs
Universal Binary (a.k.a. “fat binary”) programs
* Added “ — this includes removing one architecture or the other”.
* Split that paragraph so that the bit about getting involved in
Adium would be separate.
Note also that I removed the italics.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 186 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
More information about the Adium-devl