[Adium-devl] [ANN] msn-pecan 0.0.17 released

Braulio Silva braulio.jose.silva at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 01:33:59 UTC 2008

Hello people,

I, as a Adium user, am interested in seeing a build with this new msn
pecan.
How can I build a Adium with this library?

In other news, recently I've been fidling with the message styles and
I've noticed that they are HTML.
Now I have a question, is it possible to interpret valid html code on
the message style? What I have in mind is beeing able to see you tube
(or equivalent) videos embebed in a conversation.

Hope I've made myself clear.

Keep up the good work everybody.

Cheers
Bráulio Silva

"Deus quer, o homem sonha a obra nasce."
-Fernando Pessoa-