jas8522 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 23:30:05 UTC 2008
Plus the MSN vulnerability issue... good point. So new beta before the
7th, with an aim to release around then instead?
On 2-Sep-08, at 8:26 PM, David Smith wrote:
> I think Eric and I both intended to move a lot quicker than that. Two
> more weeks with DNS crashing, visibility, etc... Seems bad to me.
> On Sep 2, 2008, at 4:21 PM, Jordan Schelew <jas8522 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 2-Sep-08, at 8:13 PM, Colin Barrett wrote:
>>> On Sep 2, 2008, at 7:56 AM, Felipe Contreras wrote:
>>>> I'm going to make an impromptu release of msn-pecan with this and
>>>> other fixes (locales) and I'm thinking on working on more fixes
>>>> too. I
>>>> would like to know the estimated release time for 1.3.1 to see how
>>>> much I can put into this release.
>>> According to trac we're trying to ship on the 14th, which means we'd
>>> like to have rc1 up by the 7th or so, I'd say. If things look good,
>>> we'll bless that build and ship it out.
>> Haha, I set that to be a little more than 30 days from the release
>> date of 1.3, which seemed to be a reasonable period of time to wait
>> for the regression reports, fix 'em and put out 1.3.1. It also now
>> happens to nicely match up with our current progress.
>> Adium-devl mailing list
>> Adium-devl at adiumx.com
> Adium-devl mailing list
> Adium-devl at adiumx.com
More information about the Adium-devl