[Adium-devl] Improving BiDi support

mm w openspecies at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 22:51:06 UTC 2008

Hi all,
It's true but it's not quite simple,  a couple months ago, I wrote a
rpc-like systeme to support BiDi
one of major problem is when one client is set-up RTL and the other client LTR

for an example, if your client is set up in LTR and you are receiving
a message RTL formatted, I guess you are expecting that the message
"floats" right, and another message LTR formatted "floats" left...

I also remember there were problems/issues with NSTextView and BiDi
support in Panther,
I really don't know if it has been fixed.

anyway if you want some helps on it let me know

--
-mmw