[Adium-devl] Adium Nominated for Two Best IM Awards!

Brandon De Hoyos im.guide at about.com
Mon Feb 9 07:57:20 UTC 2009

To Whom it May Concern:

My name is Brandon De Hoyos and I am the editor for IM at About.com (
http://im.about.com).  This morning, About.com closed the official
nominating period for the 2009 Best IM Awards, honoring the year's best IM
clients and developers.

We are pleased to announce that Adium has been nominated for the following
categories in the 2009 Best IM Awards:

·         Best Third-Party IM Client

·         Best Mac IM

Voting for the 2009 Best IM Awards will commence between Sunday, Feb. 15,
2009 at midnight EST through Sunday, March 15, 2009 at midnight EST.  Winners
will be declared on Monday, March 16 at noon EST.  Please refer users to
this link for voting no earlier than Sunday, Feb. 15, 2009:
http://im.about.com/od/imreviews/ss/bestim2009.htm.

Once again, congratulations on your nominations!  We look forward to the
upcoming vote!

Brandon De Hoyos
Guide to IM
im.about.com
P: 832.352.8617
AIM: Brandon4IMHelp

About.com <http://www.about.com/> | Guidance. Not Guesswork.
IM Blog <http://im.about.com/b> |
Forums<http://forums.about.com/ab-im/start/?lgnF=y>| Free
Newsletter <http://im.about.com/gi/pages/stay.htm>

About.com is part of The New York Times Company