[Adium-devl] Summer of Code '09

Christopher Forsythe chris at growl.info
Thu Feb 12 17:19:19 UTC 2009

I think the difference is that when you do a SoC project, you're doing
contract work, and the expectations of the end result are much higher than
say, a side project you work on in your spare time while you learn how to
code. This isn't to downplay the importance of those side projects nor
learning to code, it's just to emphasize the difference between the two
scenarios.

Also, congrats on taking a good first step. :)

Chris