forums unavailable?

Zachary West zacw at adium.im
Wed Jun 24 14:32:49 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 10:29, Christopher Forsythe<chris at growl.info> wrote:
> Redirecting would work with a bit of text at the top in white with a red
> background saying that the site's url has changed, I've seen that approach
> taken as well.
>
> I got the cocoaforge domain from James, and NR has setup dns for it. We need
> an image for NR on the forums rather soonish, since they're pretty much
> hosting that.

I'll fix the redirect, but no, a message would be obtrusive: so far,
it's worked, by not being annoying everybody has already transitioned
over to adium.im without realizing it.

NR has been entirely hosting it for many many months, I don't see the
sense of urgency but I'll add it when I get a chance.

Zac