Updated Authorization Window Icons

George Lambrou georgelambrou721 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 21:36:50 UTC 2010

I've redone the Authorization window icons (again) to achieve what's hopefully a cleaner look: the buttons appear to be carved into the window, the symbols are a bit thinner and engraved differently, and the checkmark in the Authorize button is more natural looking. I've also included a preview of the window for anyone who's interested. As usual, any and all feedback is appreciated.

-George Lambrou

P.S. I don't know how to fix this, but the unread message tab indicator seems a little smaller than it should be in the latest betas, though its fine in 1.3, and for some reason, on my machine (I haven't been able to replicate it on the only other Mac I have access to) the position of the close button on left aligned chat tabs appears to shift vertically by some decimal of a pixel (the exact amount changes depending on the status icon set I use); i've included screenshots of both issues and versions for comparison.