Icon update proposal

Jordan jas8522 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 19:38:18 UTC 2010

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 3:26 PM, Colin Barrett
<colin at springsandstruts.com> wrote:
> Just had a thought: Lion's coming soon, maybe we should wait until we know
> more about what it looks like -- we may want to update some of our interface
> textures / colors for it, and having a skilled visual designer working w/ us
> would be perfect.
> -Colin

This sounds like a good plan - I would venture a guess that 1.5
probably won't be out prior to that, so perhaps we create a ticket
milestoned to 1.5 to represent the icon update and include some info
about waiting on Lion for design direction.


More information about the devel mailing list