Trac Spam

Jordan jas8522 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 03:45:09 UTC 2010

I like Zac's idea of switching to Google Code, although re-creating
dozens of feature requests and bug reports would be quite a hassle. Is
there an import tool from Trac to Google Code?

That said, we *could* start with a clean slate of tickets and only
re-create those which we have milestoned for the next major and minor
releases.

Is it worth doing that? Do we lose any features that Trac has and
Google Code does not? (Obviously only features we make use of now).

Jordan