Trac Spam

Zachary West zacw at
Sun Nov 28 23:35:20 UTC 2010

On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 17:28, Augie Fackler <lists at> wrote:

> GCH does support this:
> You could get some element of this even using your own VCS hosting by
> having some kind of post-unbundle hook that'd push a copy up to GCode. I'm
> happy to spend a bit of time working on that if people have interest
> (especially for Adium and/or Growl, but other projects can probably get me
> to look as well.)
> Augie
Our major problem is that we have quite a few repositories - - is there a way to automate pushing to repositories that
doesn't exist? A "yes" on this would probably sway my opinion.

I think Growl (à la Peter) already automate pushing their repos to GCode
with a cronjob, but I bet they'd appreciate it.