Working on ticket #3204

Christopher Jo chrisjo2007 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 04:38:53 UTC 2010

Hi,

We are finally working on this functionality of sorting by recent activity.
We ported the plug-in that Jon Chambers created (
http://adiumxtras.com/index.php?a=xtras&xtra_id=6059) into the adium source
code directory and plan to use this as a starting point. We added a quick
GUI menu that lets the user choose between the traditional logsize sort and
the sorting algorithm we are working on. We plan to commit our version of
sort within the next few days, with a simple weighing function based on the
timestamps of the chat logs. Here is a link to our bitbucket:
https://bitbucket.org/pengli1123/adium-1.4 Please do not hesitate to give us
feedback and criticism. Thanks!

Christopher Jo