b19 message style problems

Matthew mneedham at ei8ht.us
Mon Oct 18 17:38:42 UTC 2010

My testing was complicated by an xtras-sourced message style where the
CFBundleName had been changed, but CFbundleIdentifier conflicted with
Mockie. However, now that this confusion has been resolved, I can say
that The latest fix does appear to resolve the problems with Adium

Now I need to test, commit, and push my updated failovers for the old
CFBundleIdentifiers.

Matthew

--

Matthew