Proposal: Messages Window Update

George Lambrou georgelambrou721 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 03:51:28 UTC 2011

I agree, waiting to see what Lion is like before we finalize any changes is probably the best way to approach this. That said, should I still post mockups here for feedback? I've been looking at the iPad to try and get a jump on what Lion will bring, and seeing where some of these ideas could possibly be incorporated into Adium; getting some early feedback on them, regardless of the information we have on Lion, would help ensure that their execution is the best we can possibly do.

Speaking of feedback, I like Jordan's suggestion for handling the character count bubbles outside of Twitter; he's right, they could get a little annoying if they were always shown.

George Lambrou