support.adium.im

Thijs Alkemade adium-devel at xnyhps.nl
Sat Jan 8 00:05:06 UTC 2011

On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 6:58 AM, Evan Schoenberg, M.D.
<evan.s at dreskin.net>wrote:

> On Dec 13, 2010, at 8:56 PM, Peter Hosey wrote:
>
> > On Dec 13, 2010, at 18:30:17, Evan Schoenberg, M.D. wrote:
> >> We received a total of $546.73 over the course of just over 1 year.
> >

> > I *thought* we'd received some meaningful amount of money from them. I
> remembered you mentioning on the list that it paid for one of the Mac minis.
>
> Indeed.
>
> > So, blip.tv it is, then? ☺ (Though, obviously, I have no idea how their
> payment structure compares.)
>
> Worksforme.  If they (1) host videos in a way we can use well and (2) are
> user-friendly, I'd say their payment structure compares favorably to
> YouTube's... ;)
>
> -Evan

It seems Revver is working again, although it's very slow at the moment. No
idea if this means they also started paying, so it might still be better to
switch to blip.tv.
I'll save a copy of each video, as it wasn't very clear if the originals are
still available.

Thijs