GPL and the Mac App Store

Christopher Forsythe chris at growl.info
Tue Jan 11 23:51:07 UTC 2011

The problem is that the work that was done didn't produce anything.
The whole thing was supposed to be a big wrapper around objc
libraries, which turned into a "oh hey let's just use this other linux
library!" thing.

Ofri and you did put in a lot of work, but in the end it wasn't a lot
of work that produced very much in a way of making the project viable,
which is essentially why the project failed.