GPL and the Mac App Store

Håvard Pedersen fuzzy76 at fuzzy76.net
Thu Jan 13 07:36:27 UTC 2011

Apple specifically prohibits apps that downloads (and executes) executable
code from "outside" servers. And ofcourse they should. Otherwise, the entire
approval process would be completely useless (since the developers could
change the external code without going through another approval process).

Håvard Pedersen
http://fuzzy76.net/