Infra upgrade proposal (with patch!): Multiple nightlies

Colin Barrett colin at springsandstruts.com
Mon Jul 25 16:11:46 UTC 2011

On Jul 24, 2011, at 11:50 PM, Adrian Godoroja wrote:

> I've enabled the nighties for 1.4, default branch. The config part made by Colin worked great, just fixed 1-2 typos.

Great! All of the other stuff you mentioned seems awesome -- great work dude!

One thing though, to clarify: did you change all the PHP scripts? cuz zac wanted some additional changes made to those before they went live -- basically to cache information locally for the Sparkle scripts instead of hitting the server where the nightlies are uploaded every time. Feel feee to IM me and we can go over it. (I'll also try and hop in IRC today.)

-Colin