facebook-xmpp merged into adium-1.4

Evan Schoenberg, M.D. evan.s at dreskin.net
Sat Jun 25 21:10:55 UTC 2011

On Jun 25, 2011, at 11:25 AM, Augie Fackler wrote:

> Just saw this thread, and FWIW that looks like the right transplant spell to me. If it gives you trouble, #mercurial on freenode can probably help, and I'll take a shot at it if you put me on the To or CC line in a follow up to this thread (I may not see it if I'm not on to/cc).

Thanks for the offer.  I ended up being able to get it mostly working with the transplant spell given; it just took a lot of manual merge management because it was a transplant across repositories.

On that note, we are not using separate repositories for dev vs. bugfix branches once adium-1.4 is done.  I hate it.

-Evan