Our next meeting

Eric Richie eric at adium.im
Tue Sep 27 19:35:41 UTC 2011

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 3:22 PM, Robert Vehse <robert.vehse at freenet.de> wrote:

> Am 20.09.2011 um 22:37 schrieb Eric Richie:
>
>> With the Nays in the lead, how about next tuesday instead (since
>> tuesday is sounding like it's better than wednesday for many)?
>>
>> -Eric
>
> For me, Tuesdays are good. Same goes for most Mondays, Saturdays and Sundays.
>
> -Robbie

The second Wed of each month is the only recurring obligation on my
schedule. Most other nights would be fine. (Days are trickier but
sometimes doable... However that could be changing in the next couple
weeks.)

Let's make one last attempt to organize something...

Next Tuesday night. Same bat-time, same bat-channel. (I've added it to
the dev calendar.)

If people don't respond, we'll just go ahead with whoever can make it
and then send a link to the transcript to the list for any followup
discussion.

-Eric