Moving Adium domains away from godaddy

Evan Schoenberg, M.D. evan at adium.im
Mon Jan 2 20:27:35 UTC 2012

On Jan 2, 2012, at 2:16 PM, Zachary West wrote:

> Do you want to merge adium.im with the other Adium-related domains? I just renewed another year (Expiry Date: 05/05/2012 00:59:58) a week or two ago, so there's really no major advantage to do so, other than having them all under one roof.

No reason to waste the money. Let's just try to remember to do it next time it comes up for renewal... at this point we at least do have adiumx.com, adium.org, and adiumxtras.com on the same gandi.net account (adiumx.com is currently processing for transfer... it only took about 4 years of intermittent trying for Adam and I to get it right without it expiring on one end or the other!).

-Evan